COVID UPDATE: We are offering 100% postponement on all trips, without charges. However any rate increase due to a change in season or third party costs, for example Park Fees, will be in addition.
- Clients bookings are accepted on the understanding that the clients appreciate the possible risks inherent in travel, and in particular adventurous activities such as trekking, climbing, walking safaris, game driving and diving.
- Bookings can only be accepted for persons under eighteen years of age when accompanied by an adult who will be responsible for them.
- In the unlikely event of accommodation not being available on arrival at a hotel/campsite described and/or confirmed to the clients, Wild Things Safaris undertakes to provide alternative accommodation in a hotel/campsite of categories at least as high as those contracted, if available.
- Compensation payments do not apply to changes caused by reasons of war, riots, civic strike, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural disasters, fire, closure of an airport or port, adverse weather conditions and similar events beyond our control. In case of such an event Wild Things Safaris Ltd will have no liability other than to offer you an alternative comparable holiday, if available, or offer a refund of monies paid by you, not including the deposit.
- Alteration to a confirmed booking whilst abroad. We regret that no credit or refund is possible for any unused services provided in the cost of your holiday. If you decide to alter your travel arrangements whilst abroad, this is your own responsibility and Wild Things Safaris UK Ltd are not responsible for any extras or difficulties that may arise with onward travel as a result of such alterations.
- Adventure holidays. Please note that for clients undertaking a trekking itinerary we offer first class guides, porters and provide safety equipment where needed. We are not responsible for guides and rangers provided by TANAPA or similar authorities. If you are obliged to abandon an activity due to your own physical limitations there is no refund of park fees and any additional accommodation and/or transport fees are not the responsibility of Wild Things Safaris Ltd. You may be asked to sign a Disclaimer Form prior to participation in certain activities.
- Airport, International and domestic flight delays. In the unlikely event of a delay, arrangements for meals, overnight accommodation etc, should be met by your airline. If you are joining a group and flight delays mean that additional transfers etc. are required to enable you to join the group, these costs must be met by you the client and should later be reclaimed under your insurance policy if applicable.
- Our quoted prices are based on current (last site update) exchange rates and on-the-ground prices. The price of a tour may vary at any time before Wild Things Safaris Ltd have accepted a booking from you, and they may be varied after your booking is made. Should the variation be in excess of 10% of the holiday cost the client will have the right to a refund of all monies paid.
- Bookings must be accompanied by a 30% deposit (a larger deposit to fully cover our suppliers deposits may be required) . The complete balance is due no later than eight weeks prior to the starting date of your tour. If the booking is made within this time then the full amount should be paid with the booking. If the balance due is not received by the due date we reserve the right to treat the booking as canceled. Appropriate cancellation charges may be levied. Late bookings are accepted at the Director’s discretion.
- Cancellation should be made in writing (email is acceptable). The deposit is non-refundable and a cancellation will also incur the following charges:-
- More than 90 days before start date – deposit.
- 60 to 89 days before start date – 50%
- 30 to 59 days before start date – 75%
- 29 days or less – total cost of tour.
Cancellation charges my vary if stricter terms are imposed on us by any of our suppliers.
- All clients must take out their own adequate travel insurance and copies must be given to the tour guide upon initial meeting. The insurance must take into account the nature of the holiday and client must specify to their insurance company if they intend climbing, trekking, diving etc. The policy should also have repatriation cover in the event of serious accident.
- Clients are responsible for obtaining passports, visas, health certificates, international driving permits and any other documents relating to their holiday themselves and to meet any additional costs which may be incurred as a result of failure to comply with such requirements.
- Our holidays are planned many months in advance, it is therefore possible that some arrangements may have to be changed and we reserve the right to at any time.
- TRUST. Normally payments are made to our UK bank account and kept until your safari is completed. On request, all monies paid will be held in a Trust Account at Barclays Bank UK, until your tour is complete. Details of the Trustee are available on request.