Lake Manyara National Park
Lake Manyara is a superb park for seeing a large number of big game species in a small amount of time. It has tree climbing lions and spectacular views of the Rift Valley. It is also one of the few national parks that allows night game drives.
- Big game: Exceptional
- Birding: Excellent
- Best time to visit Manyara: All year is excellent though it rains in April and May.
- How to get to Manyara: you can drive or fly.
- Safari types available: Game drives, forest board walk and night game drives.
Manyara has excellent birdwatching with thousands of flamingoes and pelicans. The edge of the lake is a great place to sit and watch the birds.
There are just one luxury lodges inside the park with the camping and other accommodation available outside. Our expert team will help you to choose the lodge most suited for your safari depending on your budget and the time of year.
- Attractions: Education, Nature, and Safari Activties.
- How to get there: Drive, Fly