As well as the spectacular Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru, we offer a large variety of mountain trekking itineraries. ranging from the challenges of Oldoinyo Lengai - Tanzania's only active volcano, to the vibrant and colourful tropical forest trails leading to Mwanihana Peak.
Climbing Oldoinyo Lengai, Mount Meru or Mount Kilimanjaro involves a night ascent to the peak. The best time to do this is during a Full Moon, when a clear night will make the experience an exceptional one.
- Mount Kilimanjaro (highest peak in Africa - 5895m)
- Mount Meru (4th highest in Africa, 2nd in Tanzania - 4500m)
- Oldoinyo Lengai (the only active volcano - 2900m)
- Mt Hanang (4th highest in Tanzania - 3417m
- Mwanihana Peak (highest in Udzungwa - 2600m)